Meet Our Founder
Pamela Denise Mack
Phone: (248) 229-0185
Attorney Pamela Denise Mack is the founding and managing member of the firm The Mack Law Group. She founded the firm in 2019, and concentrates her practice in the areas of corporate/commercial transactions and legacy planning, by providing counseling and advice to businesses, business owners, and their families.
Ms. Mack brings over two decades of prior in-house corporate experience to her practice. Prior to forming the Mack Law Group, Ms. Mack served as in-house corporate and real estate counsel. As corporate counsel to a Fortune 100 Corporation, she oversaw leasehold matters for its over $600 million in real estate assets. She then went on to serve as in-house Corporate Counsel for the world’s largest inventory services corporation with operations in over 40 countries, with 20,000 employees worldwide. There she was responsible for overseeing corporate contracting (including IT and vendor agreement negotiations), global data privacy, and FCPA compliance functions. During her time with the company, she negotiated over $200 million in vendor and service agreements.
She draws on that wealth of experience to offer emerging and established business enterprises the benefit of her in-house experience, while serving as their outside General Counsel. Ms. Mack’s expertise extends from corporate executive suites to the important business of providing counsel to business owners and their families on preserving their legacies with business succession and estate planning.
- Corporate/Commercial Transactions
- Data Privacy
- Intellectual Property
- Estate Planning
- Juris Doctor, Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of Detroit
Professional Affiliations, Awards, Publications, and other Fun Stuff
- State Bar of Michigan
- SBA Emerging Leaders Graduate
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Graduate
- Author, My Name is Judah, Children’s Book
- Co-Author, The Retirement StartUp Kit
- Featured Executive in Corp! Business Manager
- New Business of the Year Recipient
- Featured Guest on PBS American Black Journal